Training & Placement Activities
- In-house “Employability Enhancement Skill Development Program” (EESDP) by TPO, Soft Skill Trainers and In-house Team of faculty for students from second year to final year. The training program covers the content like Aptitude Development, Communication & Soft Skill Development, Mock GD & PI sessions, Confidence building to make students industry ready
- Training activities by corporate under CSR like Barclays “Life Skill Program” conducted by Rubicon Pvt. Ltd.
- MoU signed with various organizations to impart training, internships and placements.
- Conduction of seminars/workshops and in-house internship program through experts from academic and industry.
- Liasioning with industries for conduction of placement drives.
- Coordinating with students for pre-placement and post-placement issues.
Recent Activities of Training:
- Barclay’s Life Skill Training Program through Rubicon Pvt. Ltd.
- 25+ Seminar on various technical and non-technical topics for creating awareness of career development and opportunities.
- Internship/Training in 36+ industries/organization
- Skill & Personality Development Program sponsored by AICTE for students from 2ns year to final year.
- Workshop on Aptitude Development by Ownprep, Nagpur for campus preparation
- Company specific in-house training for various IT & Non-IT companies
- “Employability Enhancement and Skill Development Program” (EESDP), is an in-house program designed and executed in the regular time-table for students from 2nd to final year to prepare them for Aptitude test, Soft Skill, Communication Skills and Technical Skill.