Let’s feel the sunshine (Headline)
|PRODUCT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT||PRODUCT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT|
|MACHINING DEPARTMENT||PRODUCT DESIGN & MANUFACTURING|
|ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT||AUTOMOTIVE PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING|
|PRESS TOOL DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT||PRESS TOOL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING|
|REVERSE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT||SMART MANUFACTURING|
Major Project in each Program
1 & 2 PRODUCT DESIGN & MANUFACTURING
- To learn the sketcher Workbench.
- To learn part modelling and designing.
- To learn wireframe and Surfacing for designing.
- To learn assembly designing
- To learn Drafting workbench.
- To learn new product development process
- To give shape to the idea, concept design and controlling the geometrical shape of the designed component.
- To create 3D model of the design concept, understanding the part designing requirements that fulfill the design needs of various modules like CAE, CAM, CMM, Tool Designing, Drafting, 3D Printing.
- To understand, create, and control the complex shape geometries. To design & develop a new product from the existing one.
- To design assemblies, mechanism for validation.
- To understand the industrial drafting standards and generating industrial drawing.
- Design and Development Engineers,
- Product Development Engineer,
- CNC Programme Engineer
- New product development
- Converting existing 2D drawings to 3D Model
- Delivery of Manufacturing drawing
3. MOLD DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
- To learn the plastic part design requirements, mold design and its various aspects
- To learn the procedure of mold design and its various parameters
- To validate the design of mold design setup, analysing part design for best gate location and analysis of mold flow.
- To learn white light 3D Scanning process for data processing analysis and modeling.
- To learn the mechanism design procedure and connection between the components
- To learn the mechanism simulation process and adding dynamic entities.
- To learn Computer Aided Manufacturing using 4 Axis machining centre.
- This enables the students to demonstrate mould making process as well as to work on different types of moulds.
- Will be capable to design various injection molding set up components like core, cavity etc.
- Understanding & Interpreting results and melding parameters. Also Troubleshooting moulding problems.
- This enables to analyse scanned data for various purpose like checking interference between the components, developing new components etc.
- This enables to configure the motion, evaluate the analysis results.
- This helps to analyze the mechanism of the model.
- It enables to understand various Lathe Machining Processes and creating NC Sequences for milling.
- Mold Design Engineer,
- Plastic Mold Designer
- Mechanism designer,
- CNC Program Engineer
- Design of Automotive and Aerospace Plastic Component for New Product development Design of Injection Mould Component
- Manufacturing of Injection Mould
- Production of Plastic Components
4. PRESS TOOL DESIGN & MANUFACTURING
- To learn Sheet metal Model Fundamentals, Creating Primary and secondary Sheet metal Wall Features
- To learn Bending and Unbending Sheet metal Models, Form features and modifying sheet metal models.
- To learn the process of Sheet metal Setup and Tools and Detail sheet metal designs
- Design of Blanking, Piercing, Progressive and compound dies
- Introduction to Press Tool, Die sets, Guidelines for Design of Press Tools
- To learn rapid prototyping or additive manufacturing, RPT Data Processing,
- Data Post Processing, Solid based rapid manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrate various press working operations for mass production of sheet metal parts
- This enables to understand the mechanism behind the effective designing and modifying of the models.
- Prepare working drawings and setup for economic production of sheet metal components
- Illustrate the principles and blank development in
- bent & drawn components
- Identify press tool requirements to build concepts pertaining to design of press tools
- Provides exposure to various rapid prototyping, 3D printing and ease to manufacture complicated physical products
- Sheet Metal Designer, Tool and Die Designer
- Prototyping engineer
- Design of Sheet Metal Component for New Product development
- Design of Tool for Sheet Metal Component
- Manufacturing of Tool
- Production of Sheet Metal Component
5. SMART MANUFACTURING
- To learn the concepts of IIOT.
- To learn the concept of Industry 4.0
- To identify the different technology.
- To learn different applications in IIOT
- To learn different protocols used in IIOT.
- To learn the concepts of smart manufacturing development in IIOT.
- To learn the use of IIOT for Predictive Maintenance and Production Control
- Apply the concepts of IOT.
- Identify the different technology.
- Apply IOT to different applications using Thingworx.
- Analysis and evaluate protocols used in IOT.
- Design and develop smart machines in IOT using Thingworx.
- IIOT Designer,
- IIOT Developer,
- IIOT Analyst,
- IIOT Tester
- Converting existing machine to smart machine
- Machine maintenance analysis
- Development of Smart Machinery
- AR for maintenance and overhauling