The college boasts of well equipped, fully computerized rich in its varied collection of Textbooks, References Books, National &International Journals, Magazine, and multimedia facility.
- The books shall be issued on the production of I card for 15 Days only.
- For delay in returning the books, the student shall be fined at the rate of Rs. 05/- per day per book.
- Reference books like year Book, encyclopedia, project, report, and journals will not be issued. These can be referred in the Library reading room only.
- Books issued once can be reissued, provided there is no demand from others.
- If asked by the library staff, the students must show the Identity card. In Case, a student does not produce it, he/she may not be permitted to enter a library.
- In case of damage or loss of book, either it will have to be replaced or the cost of latest copy plus 20% of the cost will have to be paid.
- Writing on book or pages by Ink or Pencil is strictly prohibited. If it is found, it shall be considered as damaging the book and action shall be taken.
- In case loss of I card it should be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian, the new I card will be issued on Payment of Rs.100/-
- Talking, spitting, Eating, smoking, sleeping, putting legs on the table or any other behavior to strictly prohibited.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against student talking on mobile phones in the library.
- Books once picked out from the stack should be left in the reading table if not issued out.
- All personal belongings like bags, apron, folders, drafter, drawing book etc. Should be deposited on the property counter before entry in the Library.
- Silence is just inside the Library.