|IOT PLATFORM||IOT BASIC INTRODUCTION|
|GENERATOR MONITORING SYSTEM||COMMUNICATION & STANDARD INTERFACES
SMART INDUSTRIAL CONNECTITY
|SMART PUBLIC TRANSPORT||DATA SCIENCE AND ANALYTICS|
|SMART MANUFACTURING||MACHINE LEARNING|
|SMART CITY||ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCES|
|MAJOR PROJECT IN EACH PROGRAM|
1. IoT BASIC INTRODUCTION
- To learn the concepts of IOT.
- To identify the different technology.
- To learn different applications in IOT.
- To learn different protocols used in IOT.
- To learn the concepts of smart city development in IOT.
- To learn how to analysis the data in IOT
- Apply the concepts of IOT.
- Identify the different technology.
- Apply IOT to different applications using Thingworx.
- Analysis and evaluate protocols used in IOT.
- Design and develop smart things in IOT using Thingworx.
- Analysis and evaluate the data received through sensors in IOT.
- IIOT Designer,
- IIOT Developer,
- IIOT Analyst,
- IIOT Tester
- Develop mini IoT Project
- LDR based Darkness activation system
- Home Security Alarm System Using Arduino
- Arduino Alarm Clock
- Portable Ultrasonic Range Meter
2. COMMUNICATION & STANDARD INTERFACES
- Address the real world problems and find the required solution.
- Design the problem solution as per the requirement analysis done.
- Study the basic concepts of programming/ hardware/ emulator for Raspberry pi/Arduino.
- Fabricate and implement the mini project intended solution for project based learning.
- Build and test the mini project successfully.
- Improve the team building, communication and management skills of the students.
- Identify the requirements for the real world problems.
- Building Mashup and Widgets using Thingworx.
- Study and enhance software/ hardware skills.
- Demonstrate and build the project successfully by hardware requirements, coding, emulating and testing.
- To report and present the findings of the study conducted in the preferred task.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in teams and manage the conduct of the research study
- IIOT Designer,
- IIOT Developer,
- IIOT Analyst,
- IIOT Tester
- Smart Dustbin based
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot
- Keypad Security for Home Automation
3. SMART INDUSTRIAL CONNECTIVITY
- To gain knowledge of installing Android Studio and Cross Platform Integrated Development Environment.
- To learn designing of User Interface and Layouts for Android App.
- To learn how to use intents to broadcast data within and between Applications.
- To use Content providers and Handle Databases using SQLite.
- To introduce Android APIs for Camera and Music system.
- To discuss various security issues with Android Platform.
- Experiment on Integrated Development Environment for Android Application Development.
- Design and Implement User Interfaces and Layouts of Android App.
- Use Intents for activity and broadcasting data in Android App.
- Design and Implement Database Application and Content Providers.
- Experiment with Camera and music systems.
- Develop Android App with Security features.
- Android Developer and Android Tester
- Smart Genset
- Smart Street Light
4. DATA SCIENCE AND ANALYTICS
- This course will serve as a comprehensive introduction to various topics in machine learning.
- Conceptualization and summarization of big data and machine learning, trivial data versus big data, big data computing technologies, machine learning techniques, and scaling up machine learning approaches.
- To provide Conceptualization and summarization: Representation of data. Modeling of machine learning techniques. Application of big data computing technologies.
- To provide Trivial data versus Big data: Representation learning. Publicly available datasets. Scalability and Scaling up techniques. Report writing using Latex.
- At the end of the course the students should be able to design and implement machine learning solutions to classification, regression, and clustering problems; and be able to evaluate and interpret the results of the algorithms.
- Ability to identify the characteristics of datasets and compare the trivial data and big data for various applications.
- Ability to select and implement machine learning tech
- niques and computing environment that are suitable for the applications under consideration.
- Ability to solve problems associated with batch learning and online learning, and the big data characteristics such as high dimensionality, dynamically growing data and in particular scalability issues.
- Business Analyst,
- Product Analyst,
- Machine Learning Engineer,
- Data Scientist
- Smart Transportation
5. MACHINE LEARNING
- To provide Big data computing environment: Modern data analytics technologies like Hadoop and MapReduce. Suitable programming languages like Python, Java and C. Big data friendly machine learning scikit-learn libraries. Software platforms like Matlab or R.
- To provide Machine learning techniques: Three phases of machine learning. types of learning support vector machine. decision trees and random forests. deep learning.
- To provide Scaling up machine learning: Dimensionality reduction techniques like principal component analysis and feature hashing. Online processing technique called stochastic gradient descent. Big data machine learning models.
- Ability to understand and apply scaling up machine learning techniques and associated computing techniques and technologies.
- Ability to recognize and implement various ways of selecting suitable model parameters for different machine learning techniques.
- Ability to integrate machine learning libraries and mathematical and statistical tools with modern technologies like hadoop and mapreduce.
- Business Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Smart Manufacturing
6. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCES
- To create appreciation and understanding of both the achievements of AI and the theory underlying those achievements.
- To introduce the concepts of a Rational Intelligent Agent and the different types of Agents that can be designed to solve problems
- To review the different stages of development of the AI field from human like behavior to Rational Agents.
- To impart basic proficiency in representing difficult real life problems in a state space representation so as to solve them using AI techniques.
- To create an understanding of the basic issues of knowledge representation Logic & blind & heuristic search, as well as an understanding of other topics such as minimal, resolution, etc. that play an important role in AI programs.
- To introduce advanced topics of AI such as planning, Bayes networks, natural language processing and Cognitive Computing
- Demonstrate knowledge of the building blocks of AI as presented in terms of intelligent agents.
- Analyze and formalize the problem as a state space, graph, design heuristics and select amongst different search.
- Develop intelligent algorithms for constraint satisfaction problems and also design intelligent systems for Game Playing
- Attain the capability to represent various real life problem domains using logic based techniques and use this to perform inference or planning.
- Formulate and solve problems with uncertain information using Bayesian approaches.
- Apply concept Natural Language processing to problems leading to understanding of cognitive computing.
- AL Developer and AI Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Smart City Project
PROJECTS UNDER IIoT
- Access control to restricted areas and detection of people in non-authorized areas.
- Asset indoor location by using active (ZigBee) and passive tags (RFID/NFC).
- Assistance for elderly or disabled people living independent.
- Cold Chain Monitoring and Smart Tracking
- Control micro-climate conditions to maximize the production of fruits and vegetables and its quality.
- Control of CO2 emissions of factories, pollution emitted by cars and toxic gases generated in farms.
- Control of conditions inside freezers storing vaccines, medicines and organic elements.
- Control of rotation of products in shelves and warehouses to automate restocking processes.
- Control of routes followed for delicate goods like medical drugs, jewels or dangerous merchandises.
- Control remotely the swimming pool conditions.
- Control the exact conditions of plants grown in water to get the highest efficiency crops.
- Detect leakages and wastes of factories in rivers.
- Detection of gas levels and leakages in industrial environments, surroundings of chemical factories and inside mines.
- Detection of windows and doors openings and violations to prevent intruders.
- E-Health Sensor Platform for Biometric and Medical applications.
- E-Health: Low Cost Sensors for Early Detection of Childhood Disease
- Energy and water supply consumption monitoring to obtain advice on how to save cost and resources.
- Energy consumption monitoring and management.
- Environmental monitoring by Public Transportation.
- Information collection from Can Bus to send real time alarms to emergencies or provide advice to drivers.
- Intelligent and weather adaptive lighting in street lights
- Intelligent Highways with warning messages and diversions according to climate conditions and unexpected events like accidents or traffic jams.
- Liquid detection in data centers, warehouses and sensitive building grounds to prevent break downs and corrosion.
- Measurement of water pressure in water transportation systems.
- Monitoring and optimization of performance in solar energy plants.
- Monitoring greenhouse conditions to develop new products in the food industry.
- Monitoring of combustion gases and premptive fire conditions to define alert zones.
- Monitoring of conditions inside museums and art warehouses.