Extra Marks Campus Placement Drive (Virtual) coordinated by Suryodaya College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur l Last Date to Apply 8th Nov 2022 till 04 PM| Date of Drive: 10th November 2022
Extramarks is a leading educational – technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 16 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Senior Business Development Executives/Business Development Executives.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/85r4WhpLj5nMNW9a9
We are currently hiring Business Development Executives and we have a vacancy of total 60 positions for the same.
Location: Thane & Nagpur, Maharashtra
The starting package that we provide is 6 LPA (4.2 Fixed)
Immediate joining required
Location: Pan India
Roles and responsibilities
• Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume customers
to accomplish organic growth.
• Communicate company products and services via Calling and E-mail and build
relationships to uncover prospect needs.
• Document and update CRM with daily activities as required.
• Achieve weekly and monthly goals.
• Be a self-starter and pro-active; identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization’s products and services to facilitate sales
• Completing input numbers on daily basis and taking up revenue responsibility.
• To research and analyze the customer’s requirements and present best solutions.
• Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices.
• Research key customer wants and needs.
There are three rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI – 1st Round –Screening
➢ PI – 2nd Round – Manager Round(Core competency)
➢ PI -3rd Round – HR Round
Expected Skills for BDE
B.E. / B.Tech, & MBA Graduate Freshers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Must be able to speak the Regional Language
Training & Placement Department
Suryodaya College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur
Managing Director India, Arrow Electronics
Senior Director, Dassault Systemes, Troy, Michigan
Ex- Vice Chancellor, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonar
Pro-VC, Mahatma Gandhi Hindi International University, Wardha
Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT, Kanpur Chairman, Technology Mission for Indian Railways (TMIR)
Ex-MLA (South Nagpur), Ex-Trustee (NIT, Nagpur)
|Key Indicator||Extended Profile|
|1.1||Number of students year wise during last five years|
|2.1||Number of full time teachers during last five years|
|3.1||Expenditures excluding salary component year wise during last five years|
|Key Indicator||Criteria 2- Teaching- Learning and Evaluation||350|
|2.1||Student Enrolment and Profile||40|
|2.2||Student Teacher Ratio||40|
|2.3||Teaching- Learning Process||40|
|2.4||Teacher Profile and Quality||40|
|2.5||Evaluation Process and Reforms||40|
|2.6||Student Performance and Learning Outcome||90|
|2.7||Student Satisfaction Survey||60|