CSED VISION & MISSION
Centre for Skill & Entrepreneurship Development
To be a world class centre of excellence that transforms ambitious students into highly competent work professional and prepare next generation entrepreneurs who will contribute to the growth of excellence and innovation in their profession.
To develop and promote the employability and entrepreneurship through multidimensional technical skills in order to enrich the inclusive growth and industrial development.
CSED at SCET is working on skill development as an industry partner to bridge the gap. We call it Industry inside an Institute.
Suryodaya College of Engineering in collaboration with Dysmech Competency Services (DCS) has set up the Center for Skill and Entrepreneur Development (CSED) a functional industry inside a campus wherein students will be exposed to the industry ecosystem with project-based learning program. Dassault, PTC and MasterCAm are the technology partners of CSED.
Value for Students:
- Industry Ready Engineer With Experience of 1 To 2 Years
- Students Would Get To Work on Industrial Problem Statements.
- Domain Expertise.
- Provide Platform For Publications, Patents And Industry Sponsored Projects
- Students Would Be Preferred For Lateral Hiring Against The Fresh Hiring.
- Opportunities To Attend Seminars By Industry Experts
- CSED will Invite Campus Interviews & Improve Employability.
- Assistance In Post Graduation
- Assistance For Internship
Value for Start-Ups
- Provide Incubation For Startups.
- Provide Experience On Live Projects Before Starting The Journey Of Entrepreneurship.
- Provide Complete Ecosystem i.e. Office Space, Technology, Equipment’s For Two Years.
- Provide Clear Direction and Go To Market Strategy.
- Provide The Technical And Business Skills Required To Be A Sustainable Entrepreneur.
- Provide Expert Consultancy.
It gives immense pride to introduce SCET-DCS- CSED as my dream project. Its has 11 centre of excellence in manufacturing & IIoT which will impart project based learning to the students. The sprawling campus of SCET and the world class infrastructure of CSED will help students to become industry ready for jobs and also to be an entrepreneur. I invite you all to explore the future prospects for meaningful learning at SCET-DCS-CSED.
In this era of technology, dynamic changes are taking place. To meet the challenges we have started CSED to equip students with the latest technology related to industry 4.0. The CSED will help students to think and act critically for develop the problem solving skill. Students will made employable through the programs of CSED and the incubation centre will do the hand holding of the students to level of commercialise the idea. I appeal all the students to become industry ready through SCET-DCS-CSED.
Prof. Amit Bankar
CSED Centre Head
SCET – Training & Placement Officer
B.E.(Mechanical – NIT Surathkal), M.Tech. (Industrial – VNIT Nagpur)
Mobile: 7020736605, 08888823166, 09423612120
Suryodaya College of Engineering & Technology
Near Dighori Naka, Vihirgaon, Umrer Road, Nagpur – 440027
Visit us at: www.scetngp.com