To become excellent for quality technical education in the field of computer science & engineering to cater to the needs industry & society.
- To ensure quality teaching? learning process and infrastructure for developing competent.
- To encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship and adaptability in our students in view of the ever-changing scenario of the software industry.
- To impart skill for teamwork, leadership, communication, and ethical values.
About the Department :
The Department of Computer Engineering is established in the year 2010. The Department focuses on development and strengthening system thinking problem-solving. Analysis design, research team-work communication? skills, and readiness for life-long learning. The quality policy is to pursue a global standard of excellence in our endeavors. The department puts a great emphasis on laboratories and project work. Laboratories are well equipped for developing skill and apply various concepts tools and techniques. The main purpose is to develop the core technical and as well as general professional competencies through experimental and collaborative learning.
The Four main sectors in this field are:-
- Hardware & Networking:
This includes the physical elements of the computer system and deals with the designing, manufacturing, and maintenance of computers. This area also includes the assembling of the manufactured components of the computers. Installing & integrating computer systems on one or at many locations over Networks for better connectivity among businesses. Computer Engineering Degrees – Computer Engineering Degree prepares students towards different aspects about management and maintenance of computer systems. The first years of the degree course are designed to provide a basic understanding of the overall construction of computer systems, knowledge of various programming languages and algorithms, and a general introduction to software engineering.
- Software Engineering & Development:
This includes the set of instructions by which a computer is programmed for working and performing of specified tasks. Programs may be for controlling the functioning of the computers or they may also be some user-friendly programs for specific needs. Custom made programs & solutions for special applications are also needed on a huge scale.
- Services & Application Support:
- Systems integration & applications management.
- Networking & database management.
- Installation & maintenance of software applications.
- Research and Development:
It involves designing of chips and circuits, computer architecture and integration of peripherals. It also includes improvement and upgrading of the existing systems, software & applications.
Major Activities & Achievements
The teaching and non-teaching staff members, consistently contribute in the development of the college by providing various services such as
1. Guest lectures are organized in college on New Trends & Technologies.
2. The department has planned to organize a Technical Event every year in which we will have the paper presentation and various other technical activities.
3. The department will organize technical workshops in which the students will learn various networking activities.
4. The department plans to organize extra lectures for weak students.
5. The department will organize social activities as a part of social service to the nation.
6. Hardware and LAN maintenance for more than 200 computers in the campus.
7. Internet access with lease line of 10 Mbps to all students and staff