Activities Of CSED
Activities Of CSED
One Month Free Online E-Internship @ Suryodaya College Of Engineering & Technology – Center For Skill & Entrepreneurship Development.
One month online e-internship at Suryodaya in collaboration with DCS and Industrial Experts.
Internship dates: From 25/06/2020 to 25/07/2020
Domain of Internship
- Design Automation
- Internet of Things ( Smart Water Management)
Eligibility: Pursuing & Pass-out students of B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./BCA/MCA
Time-Schedule-& Duration of the Programme :-
It is a 30 days programme, 3 Hours a Week spread across 4 Weeks. The timing will from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm every Monday and Thursday for 1 hour 30 minutes.
Frequency of Review:-
Twice a week review of progress will be done. Review will be done through Online Platform
Students at the end of the programme will be issued e-certificate on successfully submission of the report of the internship
Best Student who perform well throughout the Program will get “Best Intern Award”
Methodology Of Online E-Internship Execution:
- Online Registration by eligible candidate through link provided.
- Counselling of registered candidate by CSED Mentor.
- Allotment of Team registration number on whatsapp Group.
- Give Guidelines foe attending online session on webex.
- Conduction Online e-internship project based learning sessions as per schedule.
- Review session for doubt/query solving of the students.
- Submission of task/project to CSED mentor.
- Assessment and Evaluation of the project done by students.
- Issue internship completion certificate.
The e-internship will be conducted through Webex Meeting online platform.
For Mobile/Tablet user: Please do download the webex app from Google play store.
For Laptop/Desktop user: Please do download the webex app from the URL www.webex.com
Details Of Internship
The internship is based on the actual ongoing Industrial projects. It will help the students to gain experience while learning.
The online e-internship will be delivered on webex meeting platform. The internship is in two domains:
1. Design Automation (Smart Manufacturing)
2. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT – Smart Water Management)
In Smart Manufacturing domain, the internship will help the students to jump start their career in design automation using CATIA 3D experience. It will also provide good sound knowledge on design automation using Microsoft excel to start with and going forward with Python.
Task and Module:-
1. Machine design
2. Microsoft Excel Advance
3. CATIA Parametric model
In IIoT domain, the internship will help to jump start their career in IoT, cloud application development and intelligent product development. It will provide good knowledge about IoT and cloud applications, which will be helpful for attempting developing IoT designs.
Task and Module
1. Hardware Architecture
2. Cloud Interfacing
3. App Development
Technologies students will learn:
• Hardware architecture
• Sensors and Actuators
• Cloud Platforms
• Real time Database
• IoT Protocols
• Software Development
• Communication Modules
For further details regarding, objective, outcome, scope of e-internship and other details, please contact:
1. Mr. Amit Bankar, Training & Placement Officer, 7020736605
2. Mr. Ram Wayzode , HoD, Mechanical Engineering, 8087084544
3. Mr. Vivekanand Thake, HoD, Computer Engineering, 7755990659
Email: [email protected]
Note: Minimum 80% attendance is compulsory. Also students will have to complete the given task on time.
Suryodaya College of Engineering & Technology