The Internal Complaint Committee:
ICC of Suryodaya College of Engineering & Technology and Polytechnic constituted as under as per the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 for the tenure of 2016-2019.
LIST OF MEMBERS OF INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE -ICC (2016-2019)
|1||Prof. Rasika C. Manapure||Presiding Officer|
|2||Prof. Ruchira Selote||Member
|3||Ms. Deepti S. Daharwal||Member
|4||Mrs. Chetna A. Hinge||Member
|5||Ms. Sujata N. Giripunje||Member
|6||Ms. Kiran R. Bidoriya||Member|
|7||Ms. Mrunal A. Deoghare||Member|
|8||Ms. Komal S. Choudhari||Member|
|9||Mr. Sachin M. Wakulkar||Member(NGO- Central India Yovak Birardari)|
- Guidelines should be prominently displayed to create awareness about the
rights of female employees.
- The employer should assist persons affected in cases of sexual harassment by outsiders.
- Names and contact numbers of members of the complaints committee must be prominently displayed.
In addition to ensuring compliance with the other provisions stipulated, the
Sexual Harassment Act casts certain obligations upon the employer to
- provide a safe working environment
- display conspicuously at the workplace, the penal consequences of indulging in acts that may constitute sexual harassment and the composition of the Internal Complaints Committee
- organise workshops and awareness programmes at regular intervals for
sensitizing employees on the issues and implications of workplace sexual harassment and organizing orientation programmes for members of the Internal Complaints Committee
- treat sexual harassment as a misconduct under the service rules and initiate action for misconduct
- The employer is also required to monitor the timely submission of reports by the ICC.