To become excellent for quality technical education in the field of Computer Science & Engineering to cater to the needs of industry & Society.
- To ensure quality teaching-learning process and infrastructure for developing competent professionals.
- To encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship and adaptability in our students in view of the ever-changing scenario of the Software Industry.
- To impart skills for teamwork, leadership, communication and ethical values
- To prepare competent Software Engineers with strong theoretical and practical knowledge
- The Department of Computer Engineering was established in 2011 and is well-equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- It includes total 160 desktops out of which 124 desktops are with internet facility and additional wi-fi facility.
- Computer laboratories have latest configurationDELL machines with 7th generation Processors having 4 GB DDR-4 RAM & 1TB HDD and hot-spot generating utility.
- The Department has a consistently achieving University Ranks in every semester and in every year with above 95% results in the final year.
- Students are encouraged to appear in GATE and other competitive examinations which have resulted in an increasing number of students clearing these exams.
- Apart from academics, students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities also. Recently Ms. KiranBirgodiya& group has got 7th Rank in Techfest 2018-19 conducted by IIT Bombay.
- Department has signed MOU with different industries to provides the industry knowledge & industrial requirement with advanced courses. They also provide internship for the students to inculcate the additional information excluding the curriculum.
One of the best achievement of the department is receiving the award of “Department of the Year 2018 & 2019” in last two years consecutively
Department of the Year:-
Computer Engg, Department continuously achieved Department of the year since last three years. i.e. from 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20. For this achievement department students showed their talent in various events in sports, technical, cultural and co-curricular activities in college level, intercollegiate level, University level, State level as well as national level.