Civil Engineering Department
Vision And Mission
- Graduates will have a successful career in the Civil engineering profession and diversified sectors.
- Graduates will plan, design and execute civil engineering and multidisciplinary projects to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as financial, environmental, social, ethical and sustainable.
- Graduates will use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for successful engineering practice for the overall development of the nation and society.
- Graduates will excel in Profession, Higher studies and Research & Development activities.and have attained reputed positions in the society.
- Final year students from Civil Engineering get placed through campus placement cell in reputed Construction companies and organizations.
Civil Engineering Department is working right from the inception of the college in 2010. Since then the department has made continuous progress and development.
- Department is having highly qualified, experienced faculty. The faculty is dedicated. The faculty has contributed in technical journals and conferences of Civil Engineering.
- Various laboratories of the department are equipped with the modern equipment, machinery, and experimental setups. These laboratories undergo modernization and development so as to be consistent and compatible with professional field requirements.
- Computer laboratory of the department provides internet connectivity and access to various software through the sufficient number of computer systems having the latest configuration.
- Faculty from department make use of modern facilities and techniques during classroom teaching. Faculty regularly uses LCD projector, powerpoint presentations, and e-learning packages.
- A number of students who graduated the from this department have already been well placed in high positions at different govt. and private organizations. Besides, many have started their own firms.
There are 11 sub-disciplines in Civil Engineering:
- Coastal Engineering.
- Construction Engineering.
- Earthquake Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering/Soil Mechanics Engineering..
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Materials Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Municipal or Urban Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.